Competent Mortgage Adviser Course
Start your own mortgage advice business with our help
If you dream of working independently as a Mortgage Adviser, then our intensive 10-day Competent Mortgage Adviser Course, will arm you with all of the tools that you will need to kick-start your business. By following our training and guidance we aim to empower our graduates with the necessary knowledge and sales skills to earn in excess of £40k within just two years of trading.
Why choose our Competent Mortgage Adviser Course?
Most training companies arm you with the answers to pass the CII CF1 exam. At Ingard we think differently. We know that simply passing exams will not provide you with the skills which you will need to generate business and work compliantly. This is why it is our mission to empower you with all of the resources which you will need to start a successful business.
By the end of our intensive 10-day course you will have the technical knowledge, sales skills and contacts, to be a competent Mortgage Adviser.
As soon as you’ve passed the first CII CF1 exam, you will be able to start taking on your first clients under the supervision of a qualified Mortgage Adviser, like ourselves, whilst remotely accessing our suite of e-learning videos to prepare you for your second CII exam (CF6). And our support doesn’t end there, during this period, we’ll help you to kick-start your business by:
- providing supervision, compliance, administrative and business support through our Compliance Network (if required). Find out more about our post course business support.
- providing professional letters and emails which you can send to accountants and estate agents to help you to generate referral business
- producing personalised branded stationary to help you to convey a professional company image
Unlike other providers, we do not charge you for this additional business development support!
You do not require any formal qualifications before starting the course. However, we do request that you:
- are aged 16 of over
- have access to a laptop or computer
- have a good level of English and Mathematics
- provide a CRB check
Find Out More
Complete our short registration form or call our Broker Support Team on 01702 533 400.