2018 Mortgage Broker Training Events
It brings us great pleasure to share with you our 2018 Mortgage Broker training events.
Over the past 12 months, we’ve listened to your feedback and developed our 2018 Mortgage Broker training events calendar to meet your wishes, wherever we can. Here are some examples of where we’ve made improvements:
– You asked us to provide more in-depth training on niches, such as equity release, protection and commercial mortgages etc. We’ve now introduced a range of webinars to enable Mortgage Brokers who have a particular interest in a business niche to develop their expertise further. Spaces on the webinars will be limited.
– Reduced the number of roundtables at our Annual Conference to enable us to shorten the length of the event, as we appreciate that it is a long day, especially for those who have to travel a considerable distance.
– Introduced a mainstream residential mortgage and protection training academy to ensure that we are providing you with the best opportunity to improve your product knowledge across the full mortgage and protection spectrum.
2018 Training Activities Calendar
31/01/2018 Webinar: Bridging Finance
06/02/2018 Training Academy (Coventry): Mainstream Residential, Protection
08/02/2018 Training Academy (Basildon): Mainstream Residential, Protection
15/03/2018 Webinar: Specialist Mortgages
17/04/2018 Training Academy (Coventry): Second Charge, Bridging, Commercial
19/04/2018 Training Academy (Thurrock): Second Charge, Bridging, Commercial
17/05/2018 Webinar: Equity Release
28/06/2018 Annual Conference (Coventry)
19/07/2018 Webinar: Specialist Buy to Let
16/08/2018 Webinar: Protection
13/09/2018 Webinar: Second Charge Mortgages
16/10/2018 Training Academy (Coventry): Specialist Mortgages & Buy to Let
18/10/2018 Training Academy (Basildon): Specialist Mortgages & Buy to Let
15/11/2018 Webinar: Commercial Mortgages
We look forward to working with you closely again in the New Year!
If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact Ria Hackwell on 01702 538 800 or arrange a call back.
- Make sure you consider the potential repercussions first. We can help you find a better s… https://t.co/sdYhXbB91G 4 weeks ago
- Put your #homemove plans into action! With restrictions on house moves in England now lifted, the team at Ingard… https://t.co/NlgKY9ABqL 2 months ago
- ✅HOUSING MARKET GIVEN GREEN LIGHT ✅ Today: Estate agents can reopen Properties can be viewed (buying & renting)… https://t.co/rKw03cafMb 2 months ago