An extra pair of helping hands for Mortgage Brokers
Constantly feel like you’re struggling to keep up? We know the feeling!
Switching between writing business, generating leads, keeping up with regulatory changes and managing cash-flow, can feel almost impossible at times. This is why Ingard offers its Network and DA Members far more than just compliance support. We aim to provide an extra pair of helping hands in all areas of your business to help to make things a little more manageable.
Here are just a few ways we support our Network and DA Members.
Our Broker Support Team check every case to ensure all of the required documents have been uploaded. We also provide system support and can help you to chase solicitors and lenders to push cases through to completion. This service is exclusive to Network Members only.
Quarterly CPD Accredited Training Events
Each training event focuses on two or more business areas, including mortgages, second charges, buy to lets, commercial, bridging and protection. During these sessions, we invite some of our leading providers to help us deliver an update on the latest compliance changes, market insights and product training.
All Ingard Members can access our suite of marketing materials, including:
- Personalised monthly email newsletters
- Personalised posters and flyers
- Customisable approach letters/ emails for Solicitors, Accountants and Estate Agents
Plus, we’re on hand to provide advice and a helping hand if you need some extra support.
Mainstream, Specialist & Protection Helpdesk
We have a dedicated team who provide a referral or packaging service for the following business areas: –
- Mortgages (mainstream and specialist)
- Buy to Lets (mainstream and specialist)
- Protection – for customers and businesses
- Second Charge Mortgages
- Bridging Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Equity Release
Here to Help
For more information, call our Broker Support Team on 01702 533 400 or request a call back.
- It’s not all work and no play for Team Ingard! Emma Lowe is celebrating after being awarded Ingard's ‘Broker Of Th… https://t.co/Lxf5lls0H0 3 hours ago
- A very special member of our team is celebrating a 'significant' birthday today… Happy 50th David Ewing - as if we… https://t.co/772v1FFNnk 3 days ago
- Sometimes it can prove difficult for members of the #ArmedForces to get on the property ladder. That's why we’re g… https://t.co/oNX8riKfnO 1 week ago