Competent Mortgage Adviser training course
Looking to recruit but don’t have the time or resource to train a new Mortgage Adviser?
As a growing Compliance Network and Directly Authorised Brokerage, we understand this feeling too well. This is why over the last 6 months we’ve worked with a CII accredited trainer to develop an intensive 10-day Competent Mortgage Adviser Course, to enable us to entice new blood into the industry and support smaller firms.
- Theoretical and regulatory training to equip trainees with the knowledge to pass the CII R01 Mortgage Adviser exam
- Cost of CII RO1 Mortgage Adviser exam
- Sourcing and CRM training
- E-learning videos to provide full training for CII CF6 exam
- Practical soft sales skills which trainees can apply to day-to-day situations, ensuring they can secure business and upsell additional services, such as conveyancing and protection
- Short product training sessions with a handful of intermediary-focused high street and specialist, lenders and providers
- Accommodation and catering (if required)
Post-Course Support Which Your Firm Can Access:
- Business, marketing and sales support; including approach letters/ emails, logo design, branded stationery, personalised posters/ flyers and monthly client newsletters
- Invitation to Ingard’s CPD-accredited quarterly training sessions, run in conjunction with leading lenders, solicitors and technology providers. A great opportunity for you to develop your business and network with your peers.
- Access to Specialist Team to help you place complex mortgage, second charge, bridging and commercial business
- Access to Protection Team who will write personal and business insurance for your clients – a valuable additional income source for your business.
Here to Help
call 01702 538 800 or request a call back
- Are you Self-employed, have complex income or hadnrecent changes to your circumstances? Don’t suffer in silence ass… https://t.co/UmnC09w2ky 2 months ago
- UK mortgage values show increase in 2021 https://t.co/meNCcgB30M 4 months ago
- Government reveals further details on First Homes scheme https://t.co/K1XVeM0b2Z 5 months ago