Introducing our Refer a Friend Scheme
We all know that nothing beats a recommendation from a friend – especially when it comes to making important business decisions. For this reason, we have launched a Refer a Friend Scheme which ensures that both you and your friends are handsomely rewarded for helping our Network to flourish.
You can now introduce a friend to Ingard by completing this short form and as a thank you, we will pay you a handsome £250 cash reward on completion of their first compliant case and a £750 cash reward on completion of their tenth compliant case, that’s a huge £1000 in total – talk about Christmas come early!
In addition to this, your friends may qualify for our 12 months free compliance offer which will provide them with a financial buffer when moving Networks and starting new pipelines.
1. Complete the short Refer a Friend form, so that we can record who has introduced the broker to us. If you are introducing a firm then please give the details of the key decision maker.
2. Our Broker Support Manager, Louise Moores, will then contact your friend to discuss Ingard’s proposition, the process and check whether they meet our eligibility requirements. If your friend decides that they wish to join us then we will begin to process their application.
3. Should your friend be successful in their application then you will receive an email once they are fully registered under the Ingard Network and have completed their induction.
4. On completion of their first compliant mortgage, loan or protection case (excluding B&C), we will pay you a cash reward of £250.
5. On completion of their tenth compliant mortgage, loan or protection case (excluding B&C), we will pay you a cash reward of £750.
There is no limit to the number of friends which you can refer to us through the scheme. We only ask that you choose suitable friends who you feel will meet our eligibility requirements. If you are introducing a firm of brokers to us then we will treat each person within the firm as an individual introduction and reward you on the business completed by each person.
For further details call our Broker Support Team of 01702 533 400 or email email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Refer a Friend Scheme is open to Ingard Network members only.
2. Any person referred to Ingard must meet Ingard’s eligibility requirements and have no previous relationship with Ingard.
3. Ingard may refuse an application at any point in the process without notifying the introducing Network member.
4. You must complete the online Refer a Friend form with the full details of the person you wish to refer to Ingard to qualify for the offer.
5. There are no restrictions on the number of referrals you can make.
6. This offer is available until further notice.
7. This offer excludes Building and Contents (B&C) completions.
8. Ingard reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel these terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion at any time.
9. Payments will be made to the account we pay your commission to on the next pay run.
10. The first reward is a cash payment of £250 on completion of the first compliant mortgage, loan or protection case (excluding B&C), from the person who was referred. The second reward is a cash payment of £750 on completion of the tenth compliant mortgage, loan or protection case (excluding B&C), from the person who was referred.
11. If you are introducing a firm of brokers to us then we will treat each person within the firm as an individual and reward you on the business completed by each person.
12. The promoter of this offer is Ingard Financial Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under reference 450731. Ingard Financial Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 1 Nelson Street, Southend, Essex SS1 1EG. Company Number: 05728066. DPA number: Z1092956
- It’s not all work and no play for Team Ingard! Emma Lowe is celebrating after being awarded Ingard's ‘Broker Of Th… https://t.co/Lxf5lls0H0 3 hours ago
- A very special member of our team is celebrating a 'significant' birthday today… Happy 50th David Ewing - as if we… https://t.co/772v1FFNnk 3 days ago
- Sometimes it can prove difficult for members of the #ArmedForces to get on the property ladder. That's why we’re g… https://t.co/oNX8riKfnO 1 week ago