Thank you to all those who attended our Annual Conference
We would like to firstly say a BIG thank you to all those who braved the early morning traffic or who stayed in Coventry the evening before, to attend our Annual Conference.
As promised, it was a jam-packed day which brought together some of the top minds from across the industry. We hope you found the day insightful and left with a better understanding of where the market is moving, possible challenges which lie ahead for your business and innovative products to help you to better serve your customers.
Here’s a quick recap of what we talked about, what we intend to focus on in the coming months, and the steps we plan to take to help you to overcome the challenges facing your business.
- Challenges facing the economy over the next three years.
- The next wave of PRA changes affecting buy to let.
- The rising number of lenders catering to trapped mortgage customers – adverse, retired, self-employed, zero-hour contract, interest only.
- NEW Ingard launch short-term lending arm.
- NEW Ingard partner with 360 – online Fact Finds, diary management (integrates with Outlook) and reporting.
- Residential Mortgage Training Academies in October:
- We’ll provide you with updates on the developments to Ingard’s short-term lending arm. Including case studies illustrating customer scenarios we’ve agreed to lend on and changes to our key criteria.
- In the coming months, we will roll-out 360 system training with small groups of Ingard Members. Watch your inbox for further details.
- May we take the opportunity to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and the warmest wishes for the New Y… https://t.co/SJCyLN6kxT 2 months ago
- RT @GWlegal: Our #property team led by @emmamariahall would like to say a big thank you to @IngardBroker/@IngardTeam for all the… https://t.co/hxgMb6D8Um 2 months ago
- After a busy 12 months, our team discuss some of the biggest achievements and challenges that have faced Ingard's N… https://t.co/6ef8VcMK8j 2 months ago