Thank you to all those who attended our Annual Conference
We would like to firstly say a BIG thank you to all those who braved the early morning traffic or who stayed in Coventry the evening before, to attend our Annual Conference.
As promised, it was a jam-packed day which brought together some of the top minds from across the industry. We hope you found the day insightful and left with a better understanding of where the market is moving, possible challenges which lie ahead for your business and innovative products to help you to better serve your customers.
Here’s a quick recap of what we talked about, what we intend to focus on in the coming months, and the steps we plan to take to help you to overcome the challenges facing your business.
- Challenges facing the economy over the next three years.
- The next wave of PRA changes affecting buy to let.
- The rising number of lenders catering to trapped mortgage customers – adverse, retired, self-employed, zero-hour contract, interest only.
- NEW Ingard launch short-term lending arm.
- NEW Ingard partner with 360 – online Fact Finds, diary management (integrates with Outlook) and reporting.
- Residential Mortgage Training Academies in October:
- We’ll provide you with updates on the developments to Ingard’s short-term lending arm. Including case studies illustrating customer scenarios we’ve agreed to lend on and changes to our key criteria.
- In the coming months, we will roll-out 360 system training with small groups of Ingard Members. Watch your inbox for further details.
- Are you Self-employed, have complex income or hadnrecent changes to your circumstances? Don’t suffer in silence ass… https://t.co/UmnC09w2ky 2 months ago
- UK mortgage values show increase in 2021 https://t.co/meNCcgB30M 4 months ago
- Government reveals further details on First Homes scheme https://t.co/K1XVeM0b2Z 5 months ago