Twenty7Tec sourcing now available via Ingard
We are pleased to announce that Ingard Members can now access, MortgageSource, Twenty7Tec’s mortgage sourcing software. MortgageSource lets you source and compare mortgages, second charges and bridging loans all on one system, making it easier for you to find the right lending solution for your customer.
What you can look forward to:
- Accurate sourcing
- Real-time product updates
- Device/ system agnostic
- Advanced results filtering
- KFI and document production
COMING SOON – Integration with 360 Dot Net’s online Fact Find and client management system.
Selecting your preferred mortgage sourcing system?
Ingard Members will be able to use both Twenty7Tec’s MortgageSource system and Mortgage Brain until February 2018, to provide you with ample time to adjust to the new system. After this time, Ingard will only be offering Twenty7Tec’s MortgageSource system to our Members. If you would like to continue to use Mortgage Brain’s sourcing system, then you can do so at your own cost.
Free webinar and ongoing support
To help you learn how to use the new system, Twenty7Tec’s Business Development Manager, Derek Kilner, will be running webinars. To book a free webinar, email email@example.com.
A comprehensive User Guide and FAQ guide can also be downloaded via the Case Portal.
Here to help
If you have any further questions about our migration to Twenty7Tec’s mortgage sourcing system, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Call us on 01702 533 400 or request a call back.
- Make sure you consider the potential repercussions first. We can help you find a better s… https://t.co/sdYhXbB91G 4 weeks ago
- Put your #homemove plans into action! With restrictions on house moves in England now lifted, the team at Ingard… https://t.co/NlgKY9ABqL 2 months ago
- ✅HOUSING MARKET GIVEN GREEN LIGHT ✅ Today: Estate agents can reopen Properties can be viewed (buying & renting)… https://t.co/rKw03cafMb 2 months ago